Careers / Volunteer
ACCESS is a premier provider of outreach support and services thanks to the hard work and dedication of our staff and volunteers. It is through their efforts that we are able to help young people at risk get a stronger sense of belonging, hope and direction. ACCESS offers our primary program Project ReachOut, along with our Mall-based Outreach, Youth Engagement Worker program, and innovative school and after-school programs.
- Bring alive our Mission Statement;
- Provide services and programs for youth in keeping with the ACCESS values;
- Fulfill our commitment to serve youth.
- We recognize that each member of our team plays an important role in establishing the ACCESS relationship and implementing its values with the youth whom we serve.
- EVENT PLANNER- Contract (open until filled)
ACCESS is always open to intereted individuals looking for volunteer opportunities as well as Practicum Placements.
- ACCESS Committees (as a small not for profit, we rely on volunteers to help us continue to be successful) JOIN THE ACCESS TEAM.
- Fundraising Team
- Community Engagement & Marketing
Contact the ACCESS office for further details.
Office: 604-525-1888 / firstname.lastname@example.org