Awards & Recognitions:
Being a small grass-roots organization, ACCESS is proud to have been honoured by receiving the following recognitions:
- 2017 – WINNER of Tri-Cities Chamber Business Excellence ‘Not for Profit of the Year’ 2013 award
- 2013 – FINALIST Tri-Cities Chamber Business Excellence ‘Not for Profit of the Year’ award
- 2011 – Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce’ Business Excellence ‘Not for Profit of the Year’ 2010/2011 award
- 2009 – Tri-City REACH Awards’ ‘Creating a Safer Community’ award
- 2009 – Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce’ Business Excellence ‘Innovative Spirit’ award
- 2008 – Ministry of Community Safety and Solicitor General’s Office ‘Community Safety and Crime Prevention’ award.
ACCESS CHAMPION AWARD
At the ACCESS’S 2012 20th anniversary event, An Evening of Inspiration, ACCESS established the “Champion Award” for the individual who has dedicated him or herself to being a champion for ACCESS and the youth we serve. The criteria includes those who advocate for, network, volunteer, contribute, represent, and believe in the cause of ACCESS.
2016 ACCESS Champion Award: Mary Michaels
2015 ACCESS Champion Award: Diane Thorne
2014 ACCESS Champion Award: Ted Kuntz
2013 ACCESS Champion Award: Bob Diskin
2012 ACCESS Champion Award: Tom Lewis