ACCESS prides itself on the growth of our corporate partnerships. As a NPO that relies on community support to fund programs, the business community is vital to our success and longevity. We provide many opportunities for businesses to partner with ACCESS and help support the valued programs that are essential to helping at-risk youth of our community. These opportunities range from various levels of monetary support, to in-kind donations. If you would like more information, please scroll to the bottom of the page.
We are proud to have some key businesses that continue to support ACCESS. Some businesses give monetarily, and others give in-kind support. Ethical Waste Services Ltd. is a wonderful example of how business can make a difference. Owners Paul and Andrea MacDonald are amazing people with kind hearts, and a passion for youth.
Top 10 Benefits for the For-Profit Partner:
- Increase sales of products or services
- Increase employee engagement, morale and retention
- Increase customer and brand loyalty
- Draw media attention and coverage for free
- Provide a motivating purpose for their company and employees
- Increase shareholder return
- Increase employee skill development, team building, leadership
- Attract new business partners and relationships
- Generate recognition for the good they create in society
- Receive a tax donation for contributions.
… and make a difference in the lives of at-risk youth.
BECOME A PARTNER:
To learn more about our partnership opportunities, please contact our executive director for more details. firstname.lastname@example.org